Last Updated September 16th, 2020 2:00 pm
COVID-19 Travel Advisory
We encourage you to seek and heed the latest expert guidance, and to make fact-based travel decisions.
Please follow the guidelines of the Virginia Department of Health and executive orders set forth by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Social distancing of 6 feet continues
- Gatherings of up to 250 individuals are permitted.
- Restaurants are open with physical distancing required, bars are closed.
- Gyms and fitness centers have re-opened indoor facilities, but are limited to 75% capacity or 1000 individuals (whichever is less)
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools open at 75% capacity; physical distancing required.
- Recreational sports can be held in both indoor and outdoor spaces, with a 10-foot distancing
- Overnight summer camps remain closed.
- Entertainment and Public Amusement cannot exceed the lesser of 50% of the lowest occupancy load on the certificate of occupancy, if applicable, or 1000 patrons.
- Retail businesses are open with physical distancing required
- Face-coverings required for indoor spaces
CHECK OUT OUR INSTAGRAM profile and follow us for your next adventure
Try some other hashtag or username